Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Thought

So you know how you think random things and then once you have your idea fully formed you think "that has to have happened to someone."

Like someone super gluing their hands to the bottom of a tray of cupcakes and going into the ER to get it removed and everyone eating the cupcakes. And the person getting the tray taken off their hands getting really mad that all their hard work just went to waste. Because they made those cupcakes.

Have these thoughts ever happened to you? Yeah, I didn't think so. ;)

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

Weird, this didn't show up in my feed reader. Glad I have you on an easy to see tab on my computer.

So, um, yes, I have those thoughts all the time. The random ones. I used to think I was nutty, but now that I know you have them, it just probably means I'm part of a genius club that hasn't fully been formed yet.

Sari said...

You would be the genius Lizzy. You showed that with your gangsta egg. :)