Okay so I admit it, I'm kinda quirky. Weird crap makes me really happy. Like at work I have to make up charts from time to time and I have to use prong sets (see below if you have no idea what that means). Normally I get the cheapo's which are fine and it saves the company money, which is good. But sometimes? Sometimes Office Max runs out of the cheapo sets and then has to send us the safety prong sets at no extra cost. That makes this girl so freakin' happy that I horde them. No really, it's okay I'm also the only person who uses them. I just don't want them in the line of sight of others who see something nice and shiny and just want to take them for themselves just to have something nice and shiny. Yes I know I'm weird and no one else thinks like this. I'm okay with that.
I went to Target this weekend for some socks but they didn't have the ones I want but they had some mints I was looking for. So not disappointed. They remind me of the old Velamints once you get through the rough outer coating.
This weekend was hard because I didn't really get a break. I worked a Farmer's Market on Saturday and was so tired when I got home at 4pm I slept on the couch until Isaac woke me up to go to bed at 8pm. I was still so tired I slept until 9am Sunday morning. And then yesterday was just chores, but at least the house is clean and mostly put away. I think next weekend I'm just sitting on the couch, and this week I'm going to go to bed on time.


No comments:
Post a Comment