Let's just take being left handed as an example. While it may be novelty and TOTALLY RAD when you tell people, over all it just makes me look stupid.
I always do EVERYTHING backwards from you which can a) always reenforce to you that I am left handed or b) make me look like I am so retarded that I can't do anything in a proper manner. I will always walk out of step, hold scissors in the wrong hand (which makes me whiny because they hurt), be the guy in ANY dancing duo, and make me look funny in your specifically right handed desks. I'm sure there are many more that I just can't think of right now. Luckily, I know what side of the road to drive on.
So from now on if I do anything you consider weird just attribute it to me being left handed. It will make things easier but I will still feel ashamed.
Oh, I remembered one. I have been told from time to time, when I offer to teach someone something that I really can't, because I am left handed. See, sometimes it would be easier to have a visual deformity instead of having something that you can forget about from time to time smack you in the face as an actual impediment.
Oh, Merry Christmas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment