Monday, December 27, 2010

I got a toothbrush! And why it sort of makes me intimidated...

So I've had a Sonicare toothbrush for the longest time. I got an e series when they first came out (I believe) and I love it. It was actually a Christmas present request that year too but I ended up buying it for myself that year too. I seriously wanted one, I know kinda lame. Apparently I'm really into dental health but seeing the dentist is off putting to me (I never said I made sense).


I've been contemplating getting another one for a few months now as I've had my current Sonicare for at least 7 years and it's been awesome. It's never failed me, until this past weekend. I actually blame myself as I think it just wasn't charged up when we went south. (I put it on the charger when we got home yesterday and this morning it was still charging bar 4 out of 5). It did, however, give me the perfect excuse to buy a second one (maybe my subconscious?) which is exactly what I did. This is rather obvious as this is what my post is about, duh Sarah.
My new one is kind of intimidating. The e series has two modes 1) when you first ever use it or it fully dies it starts out slowly ramping up to it's full power so you get used to it. And 2) regular strength. The replaceable brushes all say e series right below the brush. This lettering never comes off. My new toothbrush? It's already shaken all the lettering off... I've had it three days. I'm really hoping the handle will stick to only beating the crap out of the brush. It also has at least 5 modes (I only see 5 but I haven't read the manual yet), this creates a lot of indecision. Which one to use? Will I get it right? (that's a joke) But with my OCD I want to used them all evenly but that doesn't really mean that's best. I apparently need to read the manual. Needless to say I love it. Again, lame I know, but I'm easy to please/amuse.

No comments: