Do you think? :)
And my next purchase?
Its so pretty isn't it? It's already on its way.
And for Corey. I meant to post this after I took it because it was the same week she posted about a double rainbow. It's kind of hard to see but in the left corner is the second rainbow.
And an update. I finally saw a Chiropractor today and I only have minor whiplash. It will take about 6 months to get my spine back in alignment so I'm looking forward to that. Bruises are appearing but I feel very lucky, I know how much worse it could have been. I had to stop and get a few more things out of my car today and I found out today that my automatic door unlocker doesn't even work anymore so luckily they had the key. Most of this post is because what I forgot was about half of my lovely lovely rings above. On another note, the other insurance rep called me today and while I was unable to answer my phone she left a much nicer message than yesterday. Yesterday she was telling me that basically it wasn't their fault and if I really wanted to get this going I could go ahead and go through my insurance. Today her tone indicated to me that she was understanding that none of this was my fault and that she was trying to get the claim moving so I could get through this process. Yay! I'll let you all know more when I do.


No comments:
Post a Comment