Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My face wash is out for the color green.

Two disclaimers first:
1) I wanted another Sonicare so that Isaac and I would each have one. I realized later I didn't write that but it's been my motivating factor. Also I've figured out all the settings on my new one.
2) As to the someone else's car incident yesterday, I was getting my car serviced at Toyota yesterday. It was dark and pouring rain. When they tell you your car is out front, it should be out front. Not out front but all the way down at the end on the left. I also don't need my keys out to open my car, my key just has to be in the vicinity of my car by three feet and I can pull on the handle and it unlocks. So by surprising that lovely young woman I wasn't forgetting to do anything or doing anything odd, that's how opening my car works. She just has an amazingly awesome car that looks exactly like mine.

So anyways. My face wash is out to get green. It's trying to do it slowly so that I will ruin more things instead of catching on, but it's too late, I've figured it out. It also ruins things indiscriminately which makes things awkward for me. I think my face wash laughs at me when it causes these situations. I noticed two weeks ago it ruined my long sleeved green shirt, so that became a night shirt. I apparently also ruined two of Isaac's Grandma's towels (pictured below), which were both, you guessed it, green. When we got home from Christmas I notice it ruined a striped mint green shirt I had but that wasn't so upsetting as that was already relegated to night shirt status. I feel worse about ruining Grandma's towels as they aren't mine. So far my face wash hasn't ruined anything else, it just apparently like the color green as much as I do.

This:

causes this:


I would stop using my face wash but I have the oiliest skin known to mankind and it's the only thing that keeps me from breaking out terribly. As long as it works I am sticking with it but I might have to find a new favorite color...

No comments: