Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow, that was a long break...

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I haven't really been in the mood to blog and things have been pretty busy lately. This past year has been stressful and instead of sounding like the sad violin (panda) I've chosen to blog less because that's what's been on my mind. I know I am very blessed and that my standard of living is pretty good which also makes me feel bad for feeling like I don't have enough and worrying about running short. It also makes me not a lot of fun to be around when I talk about it. (Yes I realize this).

But anyways, things are looking up. There is so much that I have done that I haven't blogged about and I can't find my camera (frustrating) so there will be few pictures. None of them taken by me. Hopefully when Isaac cleans out his truck he will find it because that's kind of my last hope.

So for starters lets get the unpleasant out of the way. We were unable to sell Isaac's business and it came to the point where we really didn't want to anymore. We also still owe money to the business but we are having a positive attitude that we can do it, and so we shall. This has been a great point of stress for many months now, but it's getting better and I am so thankful.

Okay on to the good. Kelly and I took another road trip and this time the lovely Stephanie came with us when we went to Vancouver, BC. Besides a rather disgruntled border guard we had a great time. It was supposed to rain 2-4 inches when we were there for the day and man did we luck out. Not only was there no rain (our rain boots looked kinda silly) but we even had the most perfect sunset. Kelly was an amazing navigator and she got us all around the city on a little map. Kelly and Stephanie were very patient with me in finding a yarn shop (I now know where it is for the future) and then we went to the Aquarium and explored the park surrounding the aquarium. Sorry, like I said no pictures, can't find the camera.

Another bright spot is that Isaac got a second part time job (two nights a week) with South Seattle Community College. It's for six months and it will help us out a lot, I'm really excited for it but I also hope it's not too much for Isaac to handle.

And last but not least Isaac got me a kindle for my birthday/Christmas. I figured my birthday had passed I could open it. :) And I'm really excited about how I'm going to dress it up (keeping my fingers crossed it will work). These are the only pictures you'll get. The silicone cover is partially see through like frosted glass so I'm really hoping and I believe that the image will show through the back giving it a really nice effect. I should get it today and I'm excited to see if my conjecture will be right.


No comments: