Wow, so I am sick. So sick I took a day and a half off work. I'm never sick, and even if I do get sick it's normally so mild that it barely fazes me. This one took me out hard. I mean I can physically see my weakness when I walk too much, you know when your vision starts to get sorta white and brighter? Kinda like when you work out too hard but then I feel like I need to puke instead. Anywho, it's just a head cold but for some reason today whenever I really breathe in it aches. I also have a terrible sore throat (I don't sound like myself at all, kinda freaky) and it's totally wiped me out. Lots of progress on the shawl though. Still need to find my camera to post pictures. I've had two colds almost successively before this and I think that my immune system had finally had enough and caved. Drinking a lot of xxx vitamin water as it makes my throat feel better, go figure.
Really in love with Brett Dennen - So Long Sweet Misery today.
No comments:
Post a Comment