Things to be grateful for: I'm almost over my cold and my voice is almost all the way back. I was awake less last night than previous nights. Isaac and I both forgot to make coffee so I had to stop at Starbucks this morning and I got a venti coffee instead of the usual grande I make. Also True Blood rocks, I might look into adding HBO to my cable, but probably not. Oh, and my shawl is almost to the edges.
Things I'm not so excited about: Since we didn't make coffee Isaac didn't get any this morning since he goes to work before Starbucks is open. I found this really cute ring (pics below) on Carrotbox on Monday when she updated but someone else put it on hold a few seconds before me and she only had one size of each. The only one left was too small and she doesn't know if/when she'll get more and like any smart business person she won't tell me who her source is. I really want it though! I don't like the color of my shawl so it's going to a good home. For some reason I don't understand there are dibs on it. :) I have to wait until June when True Blood Season 2 comes out on DVD.




No comments:
Post a Comment