I've been waiting for that but at the same time I thought it was already a word. Anyways...
Work is work. I know that that is hardly a revelation but I bring more work on me than I think I can do, even though I love and thrive on being busy. Everyone finds out that I'm a fast, dependable worker and then I'm constantly volunteered to do things. Again not that I mind but it gets a little tough sometimes. I also have this cool benefit at work where I earn 15% more an hour than I normally would. The down side is that I don't get any vacation or sick time and no health benefits (don't worry I have them through Isaac). So when a holiday comes up it's kind of stressful but helpful that I am entrusted with this extra work. I guess I'm saying that I feel a little overwhelmed. The good thing is I know it will pass.
I had a very nice conversation with Carrie last night. She's feeling a little overwhelmed with Keith being gone and being the only one to take care of Eamon. Eamon is also a little out of sorts with his Daddy being gone. She let me talk to him and she said that he was grinning and giggling when I was talking to him. I hope that means he remembers me and doesn't just think it's funny to hear voices coming out of a phone. Hope everyone's having a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment