Thursday, November 6, 2008
Daylight
I know I should have talked about this before the elections but I had a busy weekend. Daylight Savings Time... Okay so I like the light in the morning but it always catches me by surprise how dark it gets in the evenings so quickly. I am making sure I workout more to help combat this, you know endorphins and all. And another thing I do (but I do this year round)is go to work early so that I am able to enjoy the light at least a little bit in the evenings. But also with working out 5-6 days a week I leave the gym at 5, so no light... I know I've lived in the Northwest for a great many years but every year the darkness gets to me and I just want to sit on the couch which I resist for the most part. I guess I'll just have to start hoping for sun (that's like thinking that pigs fly). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment