It started off rough though. Soon after the rummage sale opened I looked up and a customer from their booth had strewn what they were buying on our table so she could get her wallet out. Yup, apparently we're a staging area for their check out. We kind of grumbled and they looked at us to gauge our reactions. (This is so ridiculous because no one that buys from us lays their crap all over their booth to pay us.) But luckily nothing else happened this year. No trying to sell their stuff in front of our booth or laying their crap practically in our booth like it's ours. Yay! The first year they finally understood, their booth, our booth. No crossy liney liney.
And yesterday I watched one of the most horrifying train wrecks on Netflix I've ever seen. It's called The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Holy crap, you want to watch rednecks please watch this then. Isaac likes to watch documentaries and this is one he stumbled upon. He actually thought it was about white supremacy so I was going to leave the room because
I know, you're welcome. It's a hour and a half of your life you'll wish you had back, just like me. You will, however, walk away feeling much better about yourself.
2 comments:
ok, first you had me at rummage sale..until i realized there was some crossing of the lines going on...then i got all fired up. =)
also, thank you for saving me approx 1.5 hours of my life. that is one movie i will probably not be watching.
They had an easy bake oven that I was this close to buying. And then I remembered they're going to stop selling light bulbs for it so I didn't. Isaac is a chef instructor so how funny would it be if he taught an entire class on an easy bake oven. Hi-larious.
Post a Comment