Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I learned over the weekend

This:


is five minute epoxy. Which I searched Lowes' for, found and bought.

This:


is not... And is the random bit Lee included in my package.

Lord knows how I would have tried to make that work. I'm pretty sure it would have involved and idea to use the microwave, possibly potentially trying to use the stove and finally ending up using Isaac's blowtorch. I can't imagine how many things I would have ruined and how much cursing would have been involved.

As it is I haven't used it yet because I am probably one of the most uncoordinated people you've ever met and I don't want to screw up putting the handle back together and never being able to use my ball winder again. (still dirty)


Moral of the story: Good thing I checked the internet first.

No comments: