You know how when you get really happy and then you start thinking "Okay, what's the catch? This is too good." Okay, so maybe you don't, but I do. I feel this way about my whole life and I'm pretty sure it's just how my brain is programmed. It's actually pretty comical. Because I feel this way I do everything, (well almost everything) by the book, to a T. I drive people (especially Isaac) crazy because of this.
I can't help it. I feel like I'm always the exception to the rule, and not in the good way. Like let's say I'm driving and I see a cop and I might be going 62 in a 60 and I swear up and down that I'm the one he's going to pull over right then and there. It's so obvious, I'm speeding. I know deep down this is ridiculous but I still feel this way.
Like back in October when the guy that lost control of his car and slammed into me from behind turning out cars into a 360 metal pretzel. He obviously lost control and was going way too fast. I still asked the cop if I did anything wrong. (I'm pretty sure Isaac who came to get me because my car didn't work was shaking his head as I asked this) The answer was an obvious no even before I asked the stupid question. I'm always so sure that even if I'm following the rules and doing every specific (or non-specific which drives me crazy because then I could be doing it wrong) thing it entails I'm doing something wrong. Even. When. I'm. Not. The cop was somewhat taken off guard (I mean come on who wouldn't be? It's a ridiculous question.) and Isaac then had to explain to the cop that this is how I am. Just another day of being Sarah. If you know me you know this, yes it's counter intuitive.
Sigh, just another day in the life.
And randomly pictures of the snow we got. Even though it was so hyped up and nothing really happened.


No comments:
Post a Comment