Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thieves

So this past weekend I had my debit card numbers stolen, again. Mind you they didn't actually steal my card just the numbers. You don't know how nerve wracking it is to hear that your numbers have been stolen when your card is still in your wallet. I mean you just used it that morning. This time it didn't throw me as much, I'm just really tired of it. So now I have to ask my husband every time I need money because it's that or credit cards and I would prefer to used money that we actually have. Coupled with my mother's visit it's really just killed my energy. Oh by the way I am so over feeling guilty for what I think of my mother. She violated so many different levels of trust these past 5 days that I really don't want to see her for a VERY long time maybe if ever at all. I just need to read this note next time I feel bad. That woman is something else, and it's not good. At this point I would like to just go sleep for a week. Alas I cannot, and I'm working this Saturday. Yay for extra money.
So last night I finally got to hang out with my friend Stephanie. We met because she works at the Starbucks I go to every morning. We started out by joking back and forth and then she actually got the nerve up and asked me if I wanted to hang out (something I was thinking of doing but hadn't yet because I didn't quite have the nerve). We've made two previous dates to hang out but neither one of us were able to. Ironically we got coffee. :) It was so nice though. We really got to know each other and we have similar life views and life stories. I find it's hard to find people like that so I'm really excited that our paths have crossed. I'm looking forward to being friends for a long time.
Oh and because I like to include pictures here are some new buys from The Carrot Box. Corey, they're having a sale. :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay for new friends! I've discovered that it's hard meeting new people.

I'm so sorry your weekend with your mom turned out as you expected it would. :( It was great seeing you on Saturday! I miss you and wish we could see eachother more often. Love you!!