So this weekend Isaac and I went for a drive because he had taken some pictures out where he has bees on Friday and some of the road were impassable because they were covered with water. Well on Sunday we had time and I wanted to see it for myself. By the time we went out the water had receded quite a bit and the roads that were previously impassable were now passable. We even got to see the damage that the water had done to Oxbow Farm where we keep some of our bees. We saw Adam who works on the farm and he was taking the damage well. But what else are you going to do? There is so much work for them to do before they can even plant for spring. I want to offer to help but I'm not free for the next couple of weekends and by then it's February. I might anyway and just tell them that. I just feel that they'll have it all taken care of by then. Attached are pictures that I took with my new camera which came on Saturday. I love it, it was a really good buy. It does what I want and more, it's a very smart little camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment