Thursday, September 30, 2010

I can't think of anything, make up your own title.

So I had this great idea driving home yesterday for an art installment. I will never create it as it involves building a highway, and I don't care about trying to find the money/space/time to do so, I already have a career. I don't know if any of you remember or heard about when Honda created the musical highway in California but my idea is kind of similar. I think it would be really cool to create a highway that when you drive on it you feel like you are part of the undulating waves in an ocean. The second part to it is to actually make the road create the sound of waves crashing on the beach (if it's possible). I just realized that this may make some people seasick... Anywho... I think it's a cool idea.

Last weekend I went to OFFF with Jilian and it was so much fun. We hit the Blue Moon booth first (Tina said I looked familiar!) and I got quite a few rare gems. Rare gems are all one of a kind overdyed skeins of yarn. I need to take pics and post them. We then tooled around some of the booths and then went into the barn to look at the sheep. Some of the noises the sheep were making were freaking me out because it literally sounded like they were being tortured. Yes, I know sheep are dumb animals but Jilian was sweet enough to seek them out with me to show me that they were making a fuss for no reason, and they really were.

September has been great as far as friends go, but the rest not so much. Here's to hoping October will be much better and possibly outstanding. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed) It's already going to start out great as this weekend Kelly (yes Cor, your Kelly) and I are going to finally meet and go to the apple orchards. I'm so excited.

P.S. Still totally in love with making the bias mohair loop. I am this close to being done with my first, second one still underway and a third (in magenta) started.

No comments: