So Liam is getting old(er) and I'm having to admit it because no matter how much I brush him he's getting way more mats this year. So I've been tossing around the idea to get him shaved (yes I know it's August). I checked what the price was and slightly balked (I mean really!?! I just want you to shave the hair off my cat) and put it off. I then called back this week and was informed that I need to give them proof of up to date rabies shots. Well I can't find those and going to the vet to get him a new one drastically raises the price of this little venture from slightly annoying to ridiculous.
So I'm guess you've gathered from this I've decided to do it myself. I shave Isaac's hair when it gets too long so he can shave the rest. How hard could it be? I just need to get him to sit still and he's a pretty agreeable cat. Add on that he loves me a whole lot. So I now have half his back shaved and I know I have to do it all at the very least so perhaps I'll do more tonight. I haven't hurt him or drawn blood so he's still mostly okay with the process. Everyone just has to be sitting down while I do it because movement kinda freaks him out when he has to sit still and can't see what's going on.
I'm not including pictures because that might lower Liam's self esteem. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment