Saturday, May 1, 2010

I've finally found it.


So ever since I was a teenager I have wanted wings tattooed on my back. There are a few issues that have impeded me up to this point such as I've never found the right wings and as far as my profession goes tattoos are not common place. I do however, figure that if they're on my back it circumnavigates that issue it turns more into I am majorly and permanently altering my body and that's really hard for me to wrap my head around.

I think one thing that makes all this easier is that I have finally found the wings I want. I've been watching all the seasons of Battlestar Galactica lately for the first time and I'm right around season 2.5-3 and I have seen Kara's and Anders' arms. Holy s**t. That's amazing, I love it and I want it. For those of you that don't watch Battlestar Galactica or don't remember what it looks like I have pictures posted below. I would take out the constellation of Capricorn that they have split between the two and put the Sagittarius constellation in the middle of the ring. Everyone has three signs so I might put my other two where the split up Capricorn signs are. I really love this so here's to hoping I will actually do it.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh, are you going to actually get a tattoo??? :-) I wanna know when you get it done!!

jcm said...

I don't know how I missed this one. Yup, that's why we are besties!