When we got home we went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon". It's a really cute movie and the main dragon looks a lot like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. It was kind of distracting to me, see below.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Tulips, Dragons and Cleaning
So a couple of weeks ago Isaac and I went up to La Conner to look at the tulips. It was great there were very few people we stayed a while and I feel I got a lot of nice shots. The whole thing was very relaxed. So I asked Isaac if he would want to go up again and see what was in bloom this time and he agreed. We got up early on Sunday (who am I kidding, we always get up early) and went. This past weekend was the most heavily attended weekend of the Tulip Festival (don't ask me why) so it was nice that we got there early. Of course at any event that is heavily attended there are cops (duh). So we found a tulip field and pulled over on the side of the road behind a few other cars, got out and started taking pictures. By no means is this parking legal. I found out very quickly that Isaac thought it was because as we were approaching the field there were signs that said parking ahead and Isaac assumed when he saw the cars that that is where the parking was. So a cop pulls up and asks everyone to move their cars. Isaac wants to have a conversation (argument) with the cop because Isaac thinks we are parked legally (we were in between no parking signs). I was able to get him to stop talking to the cop and just move the car. At that point he realized we were parked illegally.
When we got home we went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon". It's a really cute movie and the main dragon looks a lot like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. It was kind of distracting to me, see below.
And then it was home to cleaning galore (three loads of dishes), Battle Star Glactica and Brioche French toast for dinner.
When we got home we went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon". It's a really cute movie and the main dragon looks a lot like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. It was kind of distracting to me, see below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment