Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Enough

I've been really stressed lately. I've just been feeling like there is just not enough money or time. I've been spending on necessary items, it's just been adding up lately. What with doctor's bills, Liam's vet bills, Isaac's accident, etc. I feel like I am constantly trying to squirrel away money and yet it's never enough. I cringe lately whenever I spend money. It's like there's a leak I can't find. Not to mention Liam is still peeing inappropriately. Granted it's just once a week, and it's always in the laundry bin but that also means I am going through a lot more laundry soap and I'm using more kinds at once. Part of my stress is that I found that he had peed this morning so I had to clean that up, and give him pain medicine which he despises. I don't really blame him it smells terrible to me so I can't imagine how he feels as I wrestle it into his mouth. So then I felt bad as I watched him foam at the mouth like he had rabies. Finn was also terribly picking on Luna this morning so that stressed me too. I ran late and forgot my coffee cup but at least I made it to work with a minute to spare. I helped Isaac at the Auburn Farmer's Market yesterday which was the only way I would have really seen him all weekend. It was nice but tiring as it's spending 6 hours focusing on the customer. It also helps shoot the whole weekend as he also works the Bellevue Farmer's Market on Saturday's. I am proud that he is successfully running his own business. And I have to say my amazing find for this weekend is size 15 circular needles with a 60 inch cord. I really thought I was going to have to buy them online and I went to my least favorite knitting store to get them and I surprisingly had a really good interaction this time.
Now it's just time to destress. :)

No comments: