Monday, June 13, 2011

My sister wore me out this weekend.

OMG. It was so nice to see my sister this weekend and it's kinda weird she's still in town at a conference but I won't see her again before she leaves.

We went to La Conner and had breakfast and rambled about the adorable small town most of the day and then we went and grabbed Isaac and had sushi for dinner.

On Sunday we went to Archie McPhee's (if you have never been you have to go, even just to go) and then we walked the entire Woodland Park Zoo (which is an amazing zoo btw) and then we went shopping because I needed new summer shirts for work and Carrie wanted a glitter bag from the Gap (which happened to be on sale, score) and then, sadly it came to an end and I dropped her off at her hotel.

I also had to be handy woman again this weekend because our backdoor lock stopped working, and while it was spendy it was super easy to install and I don't have to worry about how we're going to lock and unlock to get in the house.

Also? I'm pretty sure I'm going to unveil my surprise this evening. Still kinda nervous about it because it's gonna make it really real. While right now it's still kinda nebulous (but I promise, it's a good surprise). Sorry to keep dangling it there in front of you! I'm really not trying to be mean, promise. It will be up tonight.

No comments: