Apparently I will be no less clumsy though because later in the day I slipped on our deck (it was icy) as I was trying to get to my car faster than Isaac so I could drive. Isaac was insisting on driving and I really wanted to so I was trying to beat him there. (I know, I'm so mature) Isaac said it scared him when I slipped and fell into the gravel but I don't really understand that. I mean how long have we been together? I would expect him to get worried on a day that I somehow don't try to maim myself. Later I tried to show him how I skinned up my knee and he said he didn't want to see it. :(
And then today I went to Archie Mcphee's and got these. I love them.
But these might be fun too.
These ones seem kinda tame for party rats.



No comments:
Post a Comment