So last night Isaac and I were asked in a very nice way to find a new home and we have 30 days to do so. We didn't out stay our welcome or do anything to cause this. Our cousins' who's property we live on have other relatives in more desperate need than us. So while I am stressed to the max, trying not to cry and freak out I am counting my blessings to stay sane. We will make this work and find a way to support ourselves, that's just our personalities.One reason why this stresses me out is that our rent money currently goes to student loans we can't ask for a lower interest rate, can't consolidate or do anything else with and we have at least 4 more years to go if not more. Okay, here are my blessings.
I could have lost Isaac this year but luckily he survived his wreck with barely a scratch.
Isaac has expanded his side business and that will help us pay for a place once we find one.
Isaac and I have really good jobs.
We have our health and each other.
We can do this. I have to tell myself this a lot now and I will probably cry at least 12 times today but we will survive and find a new place to live and a way to pay for it.
2 comments:
So sorry. Best wishes. I am sure it'll work out.
Oh no, you're kidding!! I'm sorry to hear that. I think another blessing is how long you have been given to live there in such a nice home. I'm sorry you have to move and 30 days doesn't seem like enough time but I know you guys can do it. Let me know if there is anything Josh and I can do to help. Love you!
Post a Comment