Monday, March 16, 2009

Comfort

Today is very hard. The distance between me and my siblings is bearable when things are good. But today things are hard and I really need to be close to them to be able to touch them. The phone is so inadequate and words just make it harder. Hanging up just feels wrong. I am trying to keep it together and I am doing okay. I also saw a really terrible accident this morning. I saw a man get in his car peel out of the Starbuck's parking lot. I then went in and got my coffee and headed off to work. I then passed the accident that this man had gotten into, as the third fire truck was pulling up as I passed by. I feel like the world is falling apart. It doesn't help that I saw "The Watchmen" yesterday. It is awesome but all I need right now is comfort.

1 comment:

Angela&Corey said...

So I shouldn't go see The Watchmen just yet?

I love you Sarah. I need you too. I can't even explain how my heart feels absent in all of this, and all I can say or feel is that we need to be together.