Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Who's Ready for Christmas?

Cause I'm not. One thing that sucks about getting older is how fast time goes. If they would have told me this when I was a kid (I'm sure they did) I wouldn't have believed them (and I'm sure I didn't). So this is even more annoying when it comes to Christmas shopping. I mean we're already at December 9th. I only have half of my shopping done, and I did that yesterday when I saw it was the eighth. I still need to get my tree up (need to clean the house first) and decorations hung. I guess at least I have my new kick ass advent calendar (I still have to hang that too obviously).
A bright and dark note is that it is supposed to snow all weekend. I love snow and it makes me believe that it's Christmas all the more. But the climate in the Northwest has really changed over the last couple years. It used to never snow and it has for the past couple years. The reason why it would be a dark note is I was planning on going and seeing one of my really good friends Rachel this weekend and if I snows I don't think I'm going to go. :( I haven't seen her in quite a while and I really want to see her. But I don't want to drive in snow and ice. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck with your Christmas shopping!

No comments: