

Carrie and I took Eamon to the Aquarium and the Zoo where he was fascinated by everything but mostly people. :) Then we spent the weekend in Cape Cod where some of their friends very graciously let them spend time. We took Eamon to the beach where he wasn't too thrilled to get his feet in the water but he sat playing on the beach with us for a while.

And then on Sunday we went to Boston where we met up with my Aunt Ruth and walked the Freedom Trail which is a red line that runs through part of Boston highlighting it's history. We walked about 8 miles which we weren't expecting and Carrie saw that we were going to be sunburned in the nick of time so the next day we were just slightly red. I took a ton of pictures of Boston that I need to ask Carrie to send me since I took them with her camera. Carrie took me to see Roger Williams University where she is going to teach this year. We had a lot of fun perusing the book stores and walking the campus and then we ate lunch at one of her favorite places. I was very sad to leave when Monday evening finally rolled around I was having such a good time. It sucks that time moves as quickly as it does.


Oh! I almost forgot to mention that many a night Eamon would finger paint which was very funny and Eamon like not only making art but eating the paint, as all good painters do. Also in Cape Cod we got some HUGE lobsters, okay well we could have gotten some ten pounders...


No comments:
Post a Comment