Tuesday, July 22, 2008

flying eggs

So this weekend I went grocery shopping, which isn't anything out of the ordinary. However, I bought eggs and as soon as I got them to the car I kept knocking them around. After I did this several times I kept thinking to myself that I was going to break them. After all I was having one of my clumsy mornings. So I get home and I start walking up the steps with my groceries in hand. I was wearing flip flops and the front of my flip flop grabbed the bottom of the step and needless to say I went flying... with eggs in hand. But you know what? None of them broke and I was so sure that they had. I an now amazed at the simple but effective construction of egg cartons. I still need to make that angel food cake though.

Oh and as a side note, I slept in this weekend (8am) and Finn (my cat) got so pissed at me he chewed 2/3rds of my FM radio antenna off my alarm clock. I woke up after he did it so I couldn't punish him. Some days...

No comments: