Friday, June 20, 2008

Icky

So I haven't written lately because I've been sick. First I thought I had allergies but now I realize that I not only have allergies but also a cold. It's really fun when my nose burns because I have to sneeze and I'm lightheaded from the medicine, at the very least it's an interesting sensation. 

 I am finally back to lazy weekends, which I don't necessarily like. It's and odd dicotomy that I have where I have the need to be around people but I also like to be by myself, plenty. It puts me into this pattern of too much and not enough, I'm still trying to figure it out. It's weird how you can be an adult but still feel unsure. It puts my childhood view of adults in total perspective. Why did I always seem to think that they knew it all, when I'm still just learning. I feel like I'm missing out on something big but I just have to remind myself that my life is what I make it. I can make myself feel like I am missing out on something that I need or I can be in that exact moment of my life and really realize what I am living. I go into a bit of both, I guess it just depends on my mood. Life comes in waves, and you just need to really live the biggest moments. It gives you something to lift your spirits in your lower moments.

I'm going to finish dishes now (which Isaac said he would do) and then curl up on the couch and wait for my cold to go away.

No comments: